SuperFrog HD version 1.0
This web page is about SuperFrog HD version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SuperFrog HD version 1.0 from your PCAlucard2
. Check out here
for more info on Alucard2. You can read more about related to SuperFrog HD version 1.0 at http://www.t411.me/users/torrents/?id=96561966
. SuperFrog HD version 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperFrog HD folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall SuperFrog HD version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperFrog HD\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Superfrog.exe and occupies 1,009.00 KB (1033216 bytes).
The executables below are part of SuperFrog HD version 1.0. They take about 21.09 MB (22113745
bytes) on disk.
- Superfrog.exe (1,009.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SuperFrog HD version 1.0.
SuperFrog HD version 1.0 is an application released by Alucard2. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SuperFrog HD version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SuperFrog HD version 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SuperFrog HD version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperFrog HD version 1.0". The SuperFrog HD version 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SuperFrog HD version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SuperFrog HD version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperFrog HD version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.t411.me/users/torrents/?id=96561966
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperFrog HD\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperFrog HD version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling SuperFrog HD version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperFrog HD version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperFrog HD version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SuperFrog HD version 1.0 by Alucard2 from your PC, we are not saying that SuperFrog HD version 1.0 by Alucard2 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperFrog HD version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:51:38.970