SuperCopier2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the SuperCopier2 application is found in the C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. SuperCopier2's main file takes around 15.50 KB (15872 bytes) and its name is SC2Config.exe. How to uninstall SuperCopier2 from your computer
SuperCopier2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 990.13 KB (1013897
bytes) on disk.
- SC2Config.exe (15.50 KB)
- SC2Uninst.exe (41.63 KB)
- SuperCopier2.exe (933.00 KB)
This web page is about SuperCopier2 version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SuperCopier2:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SuperCopier2
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SuperCopier2\Accéder au menu.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SuperCopier2\Désinstaller SuperCopier2.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SuperCopier2\LisezMoi.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\SuperCopier2\SuperCopier2.lnk
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\Languages\Español.lng
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\Languages\Français.lng
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\Languages\Português.lng
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\LisezMoi.txt
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\SC2Config.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\SC2Hook.dll
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\SC2Uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\SuperCopier2\SuperCopier2.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SFX TEAM\SuperCopier2
Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SuperCopier2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SuperCopier2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperCopier2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperCopier2". The SuperCopier2 program will be found very quickly. When you select SuperCopier2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SuperCopier2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperCopier2.
8. After removing SuperCopier2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperCopier2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperCopier2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130