SuperCleaner 2.90 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SuperCleaner 2.90 from your computerAll Software By 3PEHR
. Check out here
for more information on All Software By 3PEHR. Click on WWW.PARANDCO.COM
to get more info about SuperCleaner 2.90 on All Software By 3PEHR's website. SuperCleaner 2.90 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SuperCleaner directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SuperCleaner 2.90 is C:\Program Files\SuperCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SuperCleaner.exe is the SuperCleaner 2.90's primary executable file and it occupies circa 508.00 KB (520192 bytes) on disk.
SuperCleaner 2.90 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.14 MB (1193738
bytes) on disk.
- SuperCleaner.exe (508.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.90
of SuperCleaner 2.90.
SuperCleaner 2.90 is an application marketed by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase SuperCleaner 2.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SuperCleaner 2.90 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SuperCleaner 2.90 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SuperCleaner 2.90". The SuperCleaner 2.90 app will be found automatically. After you select SuperCleaner 2.90 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SuperCleaner 2.90, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperCleaner 2.90:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuperCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperCleaner 2.90.
8. After uninstalling SuperCleaner 2.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperCleaner 2.90 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperCleaner 2.90 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperCleaner 2.90 by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, we are not saying that SuperCleaner 2.90 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperCleaner 2.90 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-27 18:04:41.790