Super mario forever
Super mario forever is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Super mario forever from your PCSuper mario forever
. Open here
where you can read more on Super mario forever. You can get more details on Super mario forever at Super mario forever
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super mario forever directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Super mario forever is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super mario forever\unins000.exe". start_game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 400.50 KB (410112 bytes) on disk.
Super mario forever is composed of the following executables which take 14.25 MB (14944060
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
- Mario Forever.exe (13.12 MB)
- start_game.exe (400.50 KB)
- UnMario.exe (73.90 KB)
Super mario forever is an application offered by the software company Super mario forever. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Super mario forever is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Super mario forever from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Super mario forever or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super mario forever". If it is installed on your PC the Super mario forever program will be found very quickly. When you select Super mario forever in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Super mario forever, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super mario forever:
- The web site of the application is: Super mario forever
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super mario forever\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super mario forever.
8. After removing Super mario forever, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super mario forever that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super mario forever with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Super mario forever by Super mario forever from your computer, nor are we saying that Super mario forever by Super mario forever is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Super mario forever supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:25:53.827