Super WebCam Protect 2
This page contains complete information on how to remove Super WebCam Protect 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Super WebCam Protect 2 from your PCSuper Logiciels - PHAM David
. You can read more on Super Logiciels - PHAM David or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Super WebCam Protect 2 at http://www.superlogiciels.fr
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Logiciels\Super WebCam Protect 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Super WebCam Protect 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Logiciels\Super WebCam Protect 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.65 MB (3830784 bytes) on disk and is named Super Webcam Protect 2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Super WebCam Protect 2. They occupy about 4.31 MB (4519383
bytes) on disk.
- Super Webcam Protect 2.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (672.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Super WebCam Protect 2 version 2
Super WebCam Protect 2 is a program offered by Super Logiciels - PHAM David. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Super WebCam Protect 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Super WebCam Protect 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super WebCam Protect 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super WebCam Protect 2". If it is installed on your PC the Super WebCam Protect 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Super WebCam Protect 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Super WebCam Protect 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super WebCam Protect 2:
- The software company is: http://www.superlogiciels.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Logiciels\Super WebCam Protect 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super WebCam Protect 2.
8. After uninstalling Super WebCam Protect 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super WebCam Protect 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super WebCam Protect 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super WebCam Protect 2 by Super Logiciels - PHAM David from your computer, nor are we saying that Super WebCam Protect 2 by Super Logiciels - PHAM David is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super WebCam Protect 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:24:40.193