Super Tennis 3.0
Super Tennis 3.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Super Tennis 3.0 from your computerVIPGAMESZONE
. You can find out more on VIPGAMESZONE or check for application updates here
. More information about Super Tennis 3.0 can be seen at http://www.vipgameszone.com
. Super Tennis 3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\vipgameszone\SuperTennis directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Super Tennis 3.0 is C:\Program Files\vipgameszone\SuperTennis\unins000.exe. supertennis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 652.00 KB (667648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Super Tennis 3.0. They take 2.72 MB (2856202
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MySpeech.exe (364.00 KB)
- sapisettings.exe (212.00 KB)
- supertennis.exe (652.00 KB)
- supertenniscfg.exe (292.00 KB)
- supertennisreg.exe (308.00 KB)
- supertennisunreg.exe (308.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This data is about Super Tennis 3.0 version 3.0
Super Tennis 3.0 is a program by VIPGAMESZONE. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Super Tennis 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Super Tennis 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Super Tennis 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Tennis 3.0". The Super Tennis 3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Super Tennis 3.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Super Tennis 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Tennis 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vipgameszone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vipgameszone\SuperTennis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Super Tennis 3.0.
8. After removing Super Tennis 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super Tennis 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super Tennis 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Super Tennis 3.0 by VIPGAMESZONE from your computer, we are not saying that Super Tennis 3.0 by VIPGAMESZONE is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Super Tennis 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:16:11.673