This page is about Super RAID for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Super RAID from your PCMSI
. Check out here
for more info on MSI. You can see more info about Super RAID at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. Super RAID is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super RAID folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Super RAID is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super RAID\unins000.exe". SuperRAID.exe is the Super RAID's main executable file and it occupies about 1.62 MB (1699840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Super RAID. They occupy 36.61 MB (38385008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootStartSuperRAID.exe (1.63 MB)
- Program1.exe (30.00 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- SuperRAID.exe (1.62 MB)
- SuperRAIDSvc.exe (14.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- setup.exe (1.19 MB)
- RapidStartConfig.exe (688.30 KB)
- irstrtsv.exe (653.30 KB)
- Drv64.exe (173.80 KB)
- Setup.exe (138.98 KB)
- iSCTChecker.exe (2.08 MB)
- pnpExerciser.exe (1.60 MB)
- RWTestAppMFC.exe (1.72 MB)
- RWTestAppMFC.exe (2.32 MB)
- SetupRST.exe (16.15 MB)
- rstcli.exe (1.56 MB)
- rstcli64.exe (2.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Super RAID version 1.0.006
Super RAID is an application released by the software company MSI. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Super RAID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Super RAID from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Super RAID or simply click the Search field and type in "Super RAID". The Super RAID application will be found very quickly. After you select Super RAID in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Super RAID, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super RAID:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super RAID\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Super RAID.
8. After uninstalling Super RAID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Super RAID that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super RAID with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super RAID by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Super RAID by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super RAID in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 13:32:32.157