Super Nisqually is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Super Nisqually from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on GameHouse, Inc.. More details about the program Super Nisqually can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for removing Super Nisqually is C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Super Nisqually's main file takes around 572.93 KB (586678 bytes) and is called Nisqually.exe.
Super Nisqually installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 786.49 KB (805366
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- Nisqually.exe (572.93 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Super Nisqually version 126.96.36.199
Super Nisqually is an application released by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Super Nisqually is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Super Nisqually from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Super Nisqually or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Nisqually". The Super Nisqually application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Super Nisqually in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Super Nisqually, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Nisqually:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Super Nisqually.
8. After uninstalling Super Nisqually, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Super Nisqually which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super Nisqually with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Super Nisqually by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Super Nisqually by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Super Nisqually supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 03:42:12.787