Super Nisqually is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Super Nisqually from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on GameHouse, Inc.. More details about the program Super Nisqually can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for removing Super Nisqually is C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Super Nisqually's main file takes around 572.93 KB (586678 bytes) and is called Nisqually.exe.
Super Nisqually installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 786.49 KB (805366
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- Nisqually.exe (572.93 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Super Nisqually version 18.104.22.168
Super Nisqually is an application released by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Super Nisqually is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Super Nisqually from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Super Nisqually or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Nisqually". If it exists on your system the Super Nisqually program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Super Nisqually in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Super Nisqually, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Nisqually:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\NISQUA~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Super Nisqually.
8. After uninstalling Super Nisqually, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Super Nisqually which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super Nisqually with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Super Nisqually by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Super Nisqually by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Super Nisqually supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-28 03:42:12.787