This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Super Nisqually for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Super Nisqually from your PCGameHouse
. More data about GameHouse can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\GameHouse Games\Super Nisqually folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Super Nisqually by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript.exe //E:JScript "C:\ProgramData\com.gamehouse.acid\uninstall\cf9fc3b87c919bfd4869932042b216f5.dat". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Super Nisqually's main file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and its name is bstrapInstall.exe.
Super Nisqually is composed of the following executables which take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk:
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Super Nisqually version 1.0
Super Nisqually is a program released by GameHouse. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Super Nisqually is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Super Nisqually from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super Nisqually or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Nisqually". If it exists on your system the Super Nisqually app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Super Nisqually in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Super Nisqually, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Nisqually.
8. After removing Super Nisqually, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super Nisqually that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super Nisqually using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Super Nisqually by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Super Nisqually by GameHouse is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Super Nisqually in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:11:35.000