This page is about Super Mechs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Super Mechs from your systemPokki
. More info about Pokki can be seen here
. Super Mechs is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Super Mechs is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL6c3c7bbf6b16b084caa77af1528a55fdb2a4b80f. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HostAppService.exe and it has a size of 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes).
Super Mechs is composed of the following executables which take 20.33 MB (21321688
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206739
of Super Mechs.
Super Mechs is a program by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Super Mechs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Super Mechs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Super Mechs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Mechs". If it is installed on your PC the Super Mechs application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Super Mechs in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Super Mechs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Super Mechs.
8. After uninstalling Super Mechs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Mechs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Mechs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Mechs by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Super Mechs by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Mechs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:21:40.123