Super Mario World
You can find below details on how to uninstall Super Mario World for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Super Mario World from your systemAll Software By 3PEHR
. You can read more on All Software By 3PEHR or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Super Mario World at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Super Mario World is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Super Mario World folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Super Mario World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Super Mario World\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mario Worlds.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.09 MB (4287671 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Super Mario World. They take about 4.73 MB (4961217
bytes) on disk.
- Mario Worlds.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove Super Mario World from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Super Mario World_is1
Super Mario World is a program marketed by All Software By 3PEHR. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Super Mario World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Super Mario World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super Mario World or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Mario World". If it exists on your system the Super Mario World app will be found automatically. When you click Super Mario World in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Super Mario World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Mario World:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Super Mario World\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Mario World.
8. After removing Super Mario World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Mario World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Mario World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Super Mario World by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Mario World by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Super Mario World supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 21:17:34.163