Super Jigsaw Wyland
How to uninstall Super Jigsaw Wyland from your computer
This info is about Super Jigsaw Wyland for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by GameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. Detailed information about Super Jigsaw Wyland can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com
. The entire uninstall command line for Super Jigsaw Wyland is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\UN-WYL~1.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\Wyland-INSTALL.LOG. The application's main executable file is titled Jigsaw.exe and occupies 418.50 KB (428544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Super Jigsaw Wyland. They take about 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
- Jigsaw.exe (418.50 KB)
- un-Wyland.exe (146.00 KB)
- un-variety.exe (158.50 KB)
- unhelper.exe (96.00 KB)
How to delete Super Jigsaw Wyland from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Super Jigsaw Wyland is an application offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Super Jigsaw Wyland is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super Jigsaw Wyland or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Jigsaw Wyland". If it is installed on your PC the Super Jigsaw Wyland application will be found automatically. After you select Super Jigsaw Wyland in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Super Jigsaw Wyland, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Jigsaw Wyland:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\UN-WYL~1.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\Wyland-INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super Jigsaw Wyland.
8. After removing Super Jigsaw Wyland, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Jigsaw Wyland which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Jigsaw Wyland with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Super Jigsaw Wyland by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Super Jigsaw Wyland by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Super Jigsaw Wyland supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:25:10.807