Super Jigsaw Flowers
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Additional info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Super Jigsaw Flowers at http://www.gamehouse.com
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\UN-FLO~1.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\Flowers-INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers. Jigsaw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 418.50 KB (428544 bytes) on disk.
Super Jigsaw Flowers installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
- Jigsaw.exe (418.50 KB)
- un-Wyland.exe (146.00 KB)
- un-variety.exe (158.50 KB)
- unhelper.exe (96.00 KB)
Super Jigsaw Flowers is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Super Jigsaw Flowers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Super Jigsaw Flowers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Jigsaw Flowers". If it is installed on your PC the Super Jigsaw Flowers program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Super Jigsaw Flowers in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Super Jigsaw Flowers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Jigsaw Flowers:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\UN-FLO~1.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\Flowers-INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super Jigsaw Flowers.
8. After uninstalling Super Jigsaw Flowers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Jigsaw Flowers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Jigsaw Flowers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Super Jigsaw Flowers by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Super Jigsaw Flowers by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Super Jigsaw Flowers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:23:40.380