Super Jigsaw Flowers
A guide to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers for Windows. The Windows release was created by GameHouse, Inc.
. Additional info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Super Jigsaw Flowers at http://www.gamehouse.com
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\UN-FLO~1.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\Flowers-INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers. Jigsaw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 418.50 KB (428544 bytes) on disk.
Super Jigsaw Flowers installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
- Jigsaw.exe (418.50 KB)
- un-Wyland.exe (146.00 KB)
- un-variety.exe (158.50 KB)
- unhelper.exe (96.00 KB)
A way to uninstall Super Jigsaw Flowers with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Super Jigsaw Flowers is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Super Jigsaw Flowers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Super Jigsaw Flowers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Jigsaw Flowers". If it exists on your system the Super Jigsaw Flowers program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Super Jigsaw Flowers in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Super Jigsaw Flowers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Jigsaw Flowers:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\UN-FLO~1.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Jigsaw\Flowers-INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super Jigsaw Flowers.
8. After uninstalling Super Jigsaw Flowers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Jigsaw Flowers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Jigsaw Flowers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Super Jigsaw Flowers by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Super Jigsaw Flowers by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Super Jigsaw Flowers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:23:40.380