Super Internet TV v6.1
Super Internet TV v6.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Internet TV v6.1 from your PCAhusoft
. More information about Ahusoft can be found here
. More information about the software Super Internet TV v6.1 can be seen at http://www.Ahusoft.com
. Super Internet TV v6.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Internet TV directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Super Internet TV v6.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Internet TV\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named OnlineTV.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1585152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Super Internet TV v6.1. They take 2.16 MB (2264330
bytes) on disk.
- OnlineTV.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (663.26 KB)
The current page applies to Super Internet TV v6.1 version 6.1
Super Internet TV v6.1 is an application marketed by Ahusoft. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Super Internet TV v6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Super Internet TV v6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super Internet TV v6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Internet TV v6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Super Internet TV v6.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Super Internet TV v6.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Super Internet TV v6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Internet TV v6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.Ahusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Internet TV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Super Internet TV v6.1.
8. After removing Super Internet TV v6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super Internet TV v6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Internet TV v6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Internet TV v6.1 by Ahusoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Internet TV v6.1 by Ahusoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Internet TV v6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:07:43.953