Super File Encryption 4.0
This web page is about Super File Encryption 4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Super File Encryption 4.0 from your systemSuper File Encryption
. Further information on Super File Encryption can be found here
. You can get more details about Super File Encryption 4.0 at http://www.fileencryption.org
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super File Encryption folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Super File Encryption 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super File Encryption\unins000.exe. Super File Encryption 4.0's primary file takes around 1.78 MB (1863680 bytes) and its name is fileencryption.exe.
Super File Encryption 4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.85 MB (1939602
bytes) on disk.
- fileencryption.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Super File Encryption 4.0.
Super File Encryption 4.0 is an application offered by Super File Encryption. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Super File Encryption 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Super File Encryption 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super File Encryption 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super File Encryption 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Super File Encryption 4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Super File Encryption 4.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Super File Encryption 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super File Encryption 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.fileencryption.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super File Encryption\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super File Encryption 4.0.
8. After removing Super File Encryption 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super File Encryption 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super File Encryption 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Super File Encryption 4.0 by Super File Encryption from your computer, nor are we saying that Super File Encryption 4.0 by Super File Encryption is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super File Encryption 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 10:09:51.047