Super Comboman is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Super Comboman from your systemInterabang Entertainment
. You can read more on Interabang Entertainment or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Super Comboman at http://www.supercomboman.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Super Comboman directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Super Comboman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SCM.exe and its approximative size is 8.73 MB (9153024 bytes).
Super Comboman installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.73 MB (9153024
bytes) on disk.
Super Comboman is an application offered by the software company Interabang Entertainment. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Super Comboman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Super Comboman from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super Comboman or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Comboman". If it exists on your system the Super Comboman app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Super Comboman in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Super Comboman, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Comboman:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.supercomboman.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Super Comboman.
8. After uninstalling Super Comboman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Comboman that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super Comboman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Comboman by Interabang Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Comboman by Interabang Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super Comboman supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-21 14:49:10.500