Super Collapse! II Platinum
Super Collapse! II Platinum is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Super Collapse! II Platinum from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more info about Super Collapse! II Platinum on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. The full command line for removing Super Collapse! II Platinum is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\SUPERC~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\SUPERC~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Super Collapse! II Platinum's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1189674 bytes) and its name is RelapsePlatinum.exe.
The following executables are contained in Super Collapse! II Platinum. They occupy 1.29 MB (1351978
bytes) on disk.
- RelapsePlatinum.exe (1.13 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove Super Collapse! II Platinum from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Super Collapse! II Platinum
Super Collapse! II Platinum is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Super Collapse! II Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Super Collapse! II Platinum from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Super Collapse! II Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Collapse! II Platinum". The Super Collapse! II Platinum app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Super Collapse! II Platinum in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Super Collapse! II Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Collapse! II Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\SUPERC~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\SUPERC~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super Collapse! II Platinum.
8. After uninstalling Super Collapse! II Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Collapse! II Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super Collapse! II Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Super Collapse! II Platinum by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Collapse! II Platinum by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Super Collapse! II Platinum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:23:40.373