Super Bunny Man
Super Bunny Man is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Super Bunny Man from your computerCatobyte
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Catobyte. You can see more info about Super Bunny Man at http://www.catobyte.com/superbunnyman/
. Super Bunny Man is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Super Bunny Man folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Super Bunny Man's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called Super Bunny Man.exe and its approximative size is 808.20 KB (827600 bytes).
Super Bunny Man installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 808.20 KB (827600
bytes) on disk.
- Super Bunny Man.exe (808.20 KB)
Super Bunny Man is a program offered by Catobyte. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Super Bunny Man is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Super Bunny Man from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Super Bunny Man or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Bunny Man". If it is installed on your PC the Super Bunny Man program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Super Bunny Man in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Super Bunny Man, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Bunny Man:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.catobyte.com/superbunnyman/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Super Bunny Man.
8. After removing Super Bunny Man, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Bunny Man that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Bunny Man with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Super Bunny Man by Catobyte from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Bunny Man by Catobyte is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Super Bunny Man supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 04:51:23.060