Super Bounce Out!
Super Bounce Out! is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Bounce Out! from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GameHouse, Inc.. Detailed information about Super Bounce Out! can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Super Bounce Out! . UNWISE.EXE is the Super Bounce Out! 's primary executable file and it occupies circa 158.50 KB (162304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Super Bounce Out! . They take about 413.50 KB (423424
bytes) on disk.
- BounceOut.exe (255.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Super Bounce Out! is a program offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Super Bounce Out! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Super Bounce Out! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Super Bounce Out! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Bounce Out! ". The Super Bounce Out! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Super Bounce Out! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Super Bounce Out! , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Bounce Out! :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super Bounce Out! .
8. After uninstalling Super Bounce Out! , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super Bounce Out! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Bounce Out! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Super Bounce Out! by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Super Bounce Out! by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Super Bounce Out! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 14:45:20.047