This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sunset Slots for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sunset Slots from your systemRival
. You can read more on Rival or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Sunset Slots can be found at http://www.SunsetSlots.com
. Sunset Slots is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunsetSlots directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Sunset Slots is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunsetSlots\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Sunset Slots's main file takes about 9.38 MB (9836958 bytes) and its name is SunsetSlots.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sunset Slots. They take about 9.69 MB (10159587
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (56.00 KB)
- SunsetSlots.exe (9.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (259.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Sunset Slots version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Sunset Slots.The files below were left behind on your disk by Sunset Slots's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SunsetSlots\SunsetSlots.exe
Sunset Slots is an application offered by Rival. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Sunset Slots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sunset Slots from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sunset Slots or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sunset Slots". If it exists on your system the Sunset Slots app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sunset Slots in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sunset Slots, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sunset Slots:
- The publisher is: http://www.SunsetSlots.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SunsetSlots\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sunset Slots.
8. After uninstalling Sunset Slots, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sunset Slots that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sunset Slots using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sunset Slots by Rival from your PC, nor are we saying that Sunset Slots by Rival is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sunset Slots supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:08:13.020