Sundance version 18.104.22.168
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sundance version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Sundance version 126.96.36.199 from your systemDigola
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Digola. Please follow http://www.digola.com/
if you want to read more on Sundance version 188.8.131.52 on Digola's page. Sundance version 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sundance directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sundance\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Sundance version 220.127.116.11. Sundance version 18.104.22.168's primary file takes around 1.65 MB (1728512 bytes) and is called sundance.exe.
Sundance version 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2921673
bytes) on disk.
- sundance.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Sundance version 188.8.131.52.
Sundance version 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company Digola. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Sundance version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sundance version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sundance version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sundance version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Sundance version 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. After you click Sundance version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sundance version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sundance version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digola.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sundance\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sundance version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Sundance version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sundance version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sundance version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sundance version 220.127.116.11 by Digola from your PC, we are not saying that Sundance version 18.104.22.168 by Digola is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sundance version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:39:00.160