Suncycle 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Suncycle 22.214.171.124 from your PCjms
. You can read more on jms or check for application updates here
. Please open http://users.pandora.be/suncycle
if you want to read more on Suncycle 126.96.36.199 on jms's page. Suncycle 188.8.131.52 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Sciences\Suncycle directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Suncycle 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Sciences\Suncycle\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled suncycle.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1539584 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Suncycle 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 2.14 MB (2246938
bytes) on disk.
- suncycle.exe (1.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Suncycle 22.214.171.124.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Suncycle 126.96.36.199 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Suncycle 188.8.131.52 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Suncycle
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Suncycle\Suncode.txt
Suncycle 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by the software company jms. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Suncycle 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Suncycle 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Suncycle 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Suncycle 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Suncycle 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you click Suncycle 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Suncycle 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Suncycle 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://users.pandora.be/suncycle
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sciences\Suncycle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Suncycle 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Suncycle 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Suncycle 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Suncycle 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Suncycle 220.127.116.11 by jms from your PC, nor are we saying that Suncycle 18.104.22.168 by jms is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Suncycle 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:41:51.077