This web page is about Sunbelt CounterSpy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy from your computerSunbelt Software
. Check out here
for more info on Sunbelt Software. More data about the app Sunbelt CounterSpy can be seen at http://www.Sunbelt-Software.com
. Sunbelt CounterSpy is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\CounterSpy directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Sunbelt CounterSpy's main file takes around 4.09 MB (4287040 bytes) and its name is CounterSpy.exe.
Sunbelt CounterSpy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.98 MB (6272560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CounterSpy.exe (4.09 MB)
- SBCSSvc.exe (770.48 KB)
- SBCSSvcControl.exe (86.48 KB)
- SBCSTray.exe (682.48 KB)
- SBRC.exe (138.48 KB)
- SBShredder.exe (170.56 KB)
- SBWSC.exe (90.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1043.0
of Sunbelt CounterSpy. Click on the links below for other Sunbelt CounterSpy versions:
Sunbelt CounterSpy is an application offered by Sunbelt Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Sunbelt CounterSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sunbelt CounterSpy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sunbelt CounterSpy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sunbelt CounterSpy". If it exists on your system the Sunbelt CounterSpy app will be found very quickly. After you select Sunbelt CounterSpy in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sunbelt CounterSpy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy.
8. After uninstalling Sunbelt CounterSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sunbelt CounterSpy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sunbelt CounterSpy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sunbelt CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-07 12:18:12.790