SunServ is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SunServ from your computerCarbon-Soft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Carbon-Soft. Click on http://www.persianpeer.com
to get more details about SunServ on Carbon-Soft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunServ directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SunServ is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunServ\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SunServ's main file takes about 9.24 MB (9688064 bytes) and is named SunServ.exe.
SunServ is composed of the following executables which take 9.30 MB (9746626
bytes) on disk:
- SunServ.exe (9.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
The current page applies to SunServ version 01.5.00.00
SunServ is a program by Carbon-Soft. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase SunServ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SunServ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SunServ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SunServ". The SunServ application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SunServ in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SunServ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SunServ:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.persianpeer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SunServ\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SunServ.
8. After removing SunServ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SunServ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SunServ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SunServ by Carbon-Soft from your computer, we are not saying that SunServ by Carbon-Soft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SunServ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:31:47.150