Sun Palace Casino
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Sun Palace Casino for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sun Palace Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Sun Palace Casino is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Sun Palace Casino directory, subject to the user's decision. Sun Palace Casino's main file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Sun Palace Casino. They occupy about 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This web page is about Sun Palace Casino version 17.05.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sun Palace Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Sun Palace Casino is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Sun Palace Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sun Palace Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sun Palace Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sun Palace Casino". The Sun Palace Casino app will be found automatically. After you select Sun Palace Casino in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sun Palace Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sun Palace Casino.
8. After removing Sun Palace Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sun Palace Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sun Palace Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sun Palace Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sun Palace Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sun Palace Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 16:59:00.540