Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400
This page is about Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 from your computerSun Microsystems Inc
. More information on Sun Microsystems Inc can be found here
. Usually the Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\neoPackages\Sun Microsystems Inc\Java\8.0.400\neoUserNameall\Setup.inf" /X4. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1695752 bytes) on disk and is labeled Setup.exe.
Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.62 MB (1695752
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 version 8.0.400
Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 is an application marketed by the software company Sun Microsystems Inc. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400". The Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 app will be found automatically. When you click Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400.
8. After removing Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 by Sun Microsystems Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 by Sun Microsystems Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sun Microsystems Inc Java 8.0.400 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:26:52.547