Sumo Revise is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sumo Revise from your computerJohn Szymanski
. Go over here
for more details on John Szymanski. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sumo Revise directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Sumo Revise is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/379290. The application's main executable file is called Sumo Revise.exe and it has a size of 56.30 MB (59031040 bytes).
Sumo Revise is composed of the following executables which take 60.31 MB (63236159
bytes) on disk:
- Sumo Revise.exe (56.30 MB)
- SumoModeEditor.exe (4.01 MB)
Sumo Revise is an application released by the software company John Szymanski. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Sumo Revise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sumo Revise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sumo Revise or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sumo Revise". The Sumo Revise application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sumo Revise in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sumo Revise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sumo Revise.
8. After uninstalling Sumo Revise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sumo Revise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sumo Revise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sumo Revise by John Szymanski from your computer, nor are we saying that Sumo Revise by John Szymanski is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sumo Revise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 18:24:37.140