Summa WinPlot 11.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Summa WinPlot 11.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Summa WinPlot 11.1 from your systemSumma bvba
. Open here
where you can read more on Summa bvba. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SummaWinplot directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Summa WinPlot 11.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SummaWinplot\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. WinPlot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 793.00 KB (812032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Summa WinPlot 11.1. They occupy about 5.48 MB (5748393
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- WinPlot.exe (793.00 KB)
This data is about Summa WinPlot 11.1 version 22.214.171.124
Summa WinPlot 11.1 is a program offered by Summa bvba. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Summa WinPlot 11.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Summa WinPlot 11.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Summa WinPlot 11.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Summa WinPlot 11.1". If it is installed on your PC the Summa WinPlot 11.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Summa WinPlot 11.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Summa WinPlot 11.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Summa WinPlot 11.1.
8. After uninstalling Summa WinPlot 11.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Summa WinPlot 11.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Summa WinPlot 11.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Summa WinPlot 11.1 by Summa bvba from your PC, nor are we saying that Summa WinPlot 11.1 by Summa bvba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Summa WinPlot 11.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-19 08:16:39.740