Summa Printer Tools 188.8.131.52
You can find below details on how to uninstall Summa Printer Tools 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Summa Printer Tools 220.127.116.11 from your PCSumma
. Go over here
for more info on Summa. More info about the application Summa Printer Tools 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.summa.eu
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Summa Printer Tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Summa Printer Tools 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Summa Printer Tools\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.91 MB (3050192 bytes) on disk and is labeled SPT.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Summa Printer Tools 126.96.36.199. They take about 10.22 MB (10715315
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SPT.exe (2.91 MB)
- SummaTeamViewerQS.exe (3.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.46 KB)
- Corel12_RunMacro.exe (75.00 KB)
- Corel13_RunMacro.exe (75.00 KB)
- Corel14_RunMacro.exe (75.00 KB)
- Corel15_RunMacro.exe (75.00 KB)
- Corel16_RunMacro.exe (75.00 KB)
- SetupSPC.exe (2.43 MB)
The current page applies to Summa Printer Tools 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Summa Printer Tools 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by Summa. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Summa Printer Tools 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Summa Printer Tools 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Summa Printer Tools 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Summa Printer Tools 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Summa Printer Tools 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. When you click Summa Printer Tools 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Summa Printer Tools 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Summa Printer Tools 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.summa.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Summa Printer Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Summa Printer Tools 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Summa Printer Tools 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Summa Printer Tools 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Summa Printer Tools 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Summa Printer Tools 18.104.22.168 by Summa from your PC, we are not saying that Summa Printer Tools 22.214.171.124 by Summa is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Summa Printer Tools 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 20:10:00.860