Summa Cutter Tools 18.104.22.168
Summa Cutter Tools 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Summa Cutter Tools 126.96.36.199 from your computerSumma
. You can read more on Summa or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Summa Cutter Tools 188.8.131.52 at http://www.summa.eu
. Summa Cutter Tools 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Summa Cutter Tools directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Summa Cutter Tools 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Summa Cutter Tools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Summa Cutter Tools 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 660.20 KB (676048 bytes) and is named SCT.exe.
Summa Cutter Tools 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.24 MB (7592537
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SCT.exe (660.20 KB)
- SummaTeamViewerQS.exe (3.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- Corel12_RunMacro.exe (35.50 KB)
- Corel13_RunMacro.exe (35.50 KB)
- Corel14_RunMacro.exe (35.50 KB)
- Corel15_RunMacro.exe (35.50 KB)
- WinPlotCdr10.exe (24.00 KB)
- SetupSCC.exe (1.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Summa Cutter Tools 188.8.131.52.
Summa Cutter Tools 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by Summa. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Summa Cutter Tools 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Summa Cutter Tools 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Summa Cutter Tools 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Summa Cutter Tools 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Summa Cutter Tools 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Summa Cutter Tools 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Summa Cutter Tools 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Summa Cutter Tools 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.summa.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Summa Cutter Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Summa Cutter Tools 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Summa Cutter Tools 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Summa Cutter Tools 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Summa Cutter Tools 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Summa Cutter Tools 220.127.116.11 by Summa from your computer, we are not saying that Summa Cutter Tools 18.104.22.168 by Summa is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Summa Cutter Tools 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 08:50:38.557