This info is about SumRando for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SumRando from your systemSumRando
. You can find out more on SumRando or check for application updates here
. Usually the SumRando application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SumRando\SumRando folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SumRando's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SumRando\SumRando\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named SumRando.exe and occupies 1.10 MB (1151504 bytes).
SumRando installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.39 MB (2509280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (239.00 KB)
- SumRando.exe (1.10 MB)
- certutil.exe (174.11 KB)
- delaystart.exe (58.61 KB)
- vpnmanagesvc.exe (105.61 KB)
- openvpn.exe (662.02 KB)
- devcon-x86.exe (86.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SumRando. You can find here a few links to other SumRando releases:
...click to view all...
SumRando is a program offered by the software company SumRando. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove SumRando is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SumRando from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SumRando or simply click the Search field and type in "SumRando". If it is installed on your PC the SumRando application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SumRando in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SumRando, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SumRando.
8. After uninstalling SumRando, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SumRando that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SumRando using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SumRando by SumRando from your PC, we are not saying that SumRando by SumRando is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumRando supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 12:19:38.300