This info is about SugarSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerKeepItSafe, Inc.
. More information on KeepItSafe, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the SugarSync application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SugarSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.06 MB (19982336 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.34 MB (20274338
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (19.06 MB)
- SugarSyncCrashUploader.exe (168.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of SugarSync. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
SugarSync is an application offered by the software company KeepItSafe, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SugarSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SugarSync in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by KeepItSafe, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by KeepItSafe, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 14:36:27.850