Sudoku Trainer 1.00
This web page is about Sudoku Trainer 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Sudoku Trainer 1.00 from your systemPascal Fonteneau
. More information on Pascal Fonteneau can be seen here
. More data about the application Sudoku Trainer 1.00 can be seen at http://p.fonten.free.fr
. Sudoku Trainer 1.00 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sudoku Trainer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sudoku Trainer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Sudoku Trainer 1.00. The application's main executable file is called SudokuTrainer.exe and its approximative size is 2.24 MB (2348544 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Sudoku Trainer 1.00. They occupy 2.89 MB (3034576
bytes) on disk.
- SudokuTrainer.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Sudoku Trainer 1.00.
Sudoku Trainer 1.00 is an application released by Pascal Fonteneau. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sudoku Trainer 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sudoku Trainer 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sudoku Trainer 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sudoku Trainer 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Sudoku Trainer 1.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sudoku Trainer 1.00 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sudoku Trainer 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sudoku Trainer 1.00:
- The software company is: http://p.fonten.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sudoku Trainer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sudoku Trainer 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Sudoku Trainer 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sudoku Trainer 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sudoku Trainer 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sudoku Trainer 1.00 by Pascal Fonteneau from your computer, we are not saying that Sudoku Trainer 1.00 by Pascal Fonteneau is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sudoku Trainer 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:09:22.410