You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sudeki for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sudeki from your systemGOG.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on GOG.com. You can read more about related to Sudeki at http://www.gog.com
. Sudeki is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sudeki folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Sudeki is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sudeki\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SUDEKI.exe and its approximative size is 3.66 MB (3837952 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Sudeki. They take about 11.11 MB (11646120
bytes) on disk.
- language_setup.exe (5.93 MB)
- SUDEKI.exe (3.66 MB)
- SudekiLauncher.exe (243.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Sudeki version 1.0
only. For other Sudeki versions please click below:
Sudeki is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Sudeki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sudeki from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sudeki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sudeki". If it exists on your system the Sudeki application will be found very quickly. When you select Sudeki in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sudeki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sudeki:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sudeki\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sudeki.
8. After removing Sudeki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sudeki which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sudeki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sudeki by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Sudeki by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sudeki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:38:56.377