SuddenAttackSEA version 64
This web page is about SuddenAttackSEA version 64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SuddenAttackSEA version 64 from your PCPlaypark
. Go over here
for more details on Playpark. More details about SuddenAttackSEA version 64 can be found at http://suddenattack.playpark.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playpark\SuddenAttackSEA folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SuddenAttackSEA version 64 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Playpark\SuddenAttackSEA\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled launcher.exe and its approximative size is 1.82 MB (1904640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SuddenAttackSEA version 64. They take 6.39 MB (6701817
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (1.82 MB)
- playfpslauncher.exe (704.00 KB)
- suddenattack.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to SuddenAttackSEA version 64 version 64
SuddenAttackSEA version 64 is an application released by the software company Playpark. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SuddenAttackSEA version 64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SuddenAttackSEA version 64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuddenAttackSEA version 64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuddenAttackSEA version 64". The SuddenAttackSEA version 64 app will be found automatically. When you select SuddenAttackSEA version 64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SuddenAttackSEA version 64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuddenAttackSEA version 64:
- The publisher is: http://suddenattack.playpark.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Playpark\SuddenAttackSEA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuddenAttackSEA version 64.
8. After removing SuddenAttackSEA version 64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SuddenAttackSEA version 64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SuddenAttackSEA version 64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuddenAttackSEA version 64 by Playpark from your computer, nor are we saying that SuddenAttackSEA version 64 by Playpark is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuddenAttackSEA version 64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:51:48.833