This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sucubus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sucubus from your systemLamplite LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Lamplite LLC. Please follow http://sucub.us
if you want to read more on Sucubus on Lamplite LLC's web page. Sucubus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sucubus folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Sucubus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sucubus\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 262.88 KB (269191 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sucubus.exe.
Sucubus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.15 MB (8543636
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sucubus.exe (262.88 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (317.18 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (6.98 MB)
- closeSucubus.exe (254.90 KB)
- hideVideoConversion.exe (254.94 KB)
- dumpext.exe (9.50 KB)
- httpClient.exe (58.00 KB)
- httpPassword.exe (11.50 KB)
- removeFiles.exe (8.00 KB)
- SucubusServer.exe (24.00 KB)
This data is about Sucubus version 1.11
Sucubus is an application by Lamplite LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sucubus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sucubus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sucubus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sucubus". If it exists on your system the Sucubus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sucubus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sucubus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sucubus:
- The web site of the program is: http://sucub.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sucubus\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sucubus.
8. After removing Sucubus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sucubus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sucubus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sucubus by Lamplite LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Sucubus by Lamplite LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sucubus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 08:32:18.253