Subtitle Edit 3.4.9
You can find below details on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 from your PCNikse
. You can read more on Nikse or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
to get more info about Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 on Nikse's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SubtitleEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.20 MB (4400640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Subtitle Edit 3.4.9. They take 7.60 MB (7970615
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 version 18.104.22.168
Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 is a program released by Nikse. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.4.9". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.4.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.9.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 by Nikse from your PC, we are not saying that Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 by Nikse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:40:42.873