Subtitle Edit 3.4.5
This info is about Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 from your PCNikse
. You can read more on Nikse or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
to get more information about Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 on Nikse's website. Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5. The program's main executable file occupies 4.07 MB (4268032 bytes) on disk and is titled SubtitleEdit.exe.
The executables below are part of Subtitle Edit 3.4.5. They occupy about 7.47 MB (7835959
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (4.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This page is about Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 version 18.104.22.168
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Subtitle Edit 3.4.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\Changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\gpl.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\Hunspellx64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\Hunspellx86.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\SubtitleEdit.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SubtitleEdit_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 is a program by the software company Nikse. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.4.5". The Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.4.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.5.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 by Nikse from your PC, nor are we saying that Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 by Nikse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:08:01.487