Subtitle Edit 3.4.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 from your systemNikse
. You can read more on Nikse or check for application updates here
. Further information about Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 can be found at http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
. Usually the Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. SubtitleEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.04 MB (4233728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Subtitle Edit 3.4.3. They occupy about 7.44 MB (7801655
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (4.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Subtitle Edit 3.4.3.
Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 is a program offered by the software company Nikse. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.4.3". If it is installed on your PC the Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Subtitle Edit 3.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.4.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Subtitle Edit 3.4.3.
8. After uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 by Nikse from your PC, nor are we saying that Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 by Nikse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.4.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 22:43:03.940