Subtitle Edit 3.3.14
Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 from your systemNikse
. You can read more on Nikse or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 can be seen at http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 is C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.61 MB (3787776 bytes) on disk and is labeled SubtitleEdit.exe.
Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.02 MB (7356295
bytes) on disk:
- SubtitleEdit.exe (3.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This data is about Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 version 18.104.22.168
Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 is a program offered by Nikse. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.3.14". The Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.3.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.3.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.14.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 by Nikse from your PC, we are not saying that Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 by Nikse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:25:47.107