Subtitle Edit 3.3.11
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 from your systemNikse
. Further information on Nikse can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
to get more details about Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 on Nikse's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SubtitleEdit.exe is the Subtitle Edit 3.3.11's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.44 MB (3611136 bytes) on disk.
Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.84 MB (7177017
bytes) on disk.
- SubtitleEdit.exe (3.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This web page is about Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 version 188.8.131.525
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.11:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\Tesseract\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\Tesseract\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\Tesseract\tessdata\configs\hocr
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Subtitle Edit\Tesseract\tessdata\eng.traineddata
Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 is a program released by the software company Nikse. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Subtitle Edit 3.3.11". The Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Subtitle Edit 3.3.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Subtitle Edit 3.3.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Subtitle Edit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Subtitle Edit 3.3.11.
8. After removing Subtitle Edit 3.3.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 by Nikse from your PC, we are not saying that Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 by Nikse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Subtitle Edit 3.3.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:08:51.543