This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Submerged 1.00 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Submerged 1.00 from your computerLos Juegos del Mago Nico
. More information on Los Juegos del Mago Nico can be seen here
. You can read more about on Submerged 1.00 at http://www.company.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Submerged directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Submerged 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Submerged\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Submerged.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 448.50 KB (459264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Submerged 1.00. They occupy an average of 209.21 MB (219376954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Submerged.exe (448.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.21 KB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (11.48 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Submerged-Win64-Shipping.exe (33.83 MB)
The current page applies to Submerged 1.00 version 1.00
Submerged 1.00 is an application by Los Juegos del Mago Nico. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Submerged 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Submerged 1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Submerged 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Submerged 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Submerged 1.00 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Submerged 1.00 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Submerged 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Submerged 1.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Submerged\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Submerged 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Submerged 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Submerged 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Submerged 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Submerged 1.00 by Los Juegos del Mago Nico from your computer, nor are we saying that Submerged 1.00 by Los Juegos del Mago Nico is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Submerged 1.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:24:59.500