This page is about Sublight for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sublight from your systemSublight Labs
. Further information on Sublight Labs can be found here
. You can see more info on Sublight at http://www.sublight.me/
. Usually the Sublight application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sublight folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Sublight is C:\Program Files\Sublight\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 28.50 KB (29184 bytes) on disk and is titled Sublight.Loader.exe.
Sublight installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.17 MB (1223369
bytes) on disk.
- Sublight.Loader.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Sublight version 4
alone. For more Sublight versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Sublight when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Sublight
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Sublight\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Sublight\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\InstallLog\HKLM-Sublight_is1.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGENService\Roots\C:/Program Files/Sublight/Sublight.Loader.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Sublight\
Sublight is a program marketed by the software company Sublight Labs. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Sublight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sublight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sublight or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sublight". If it is installed on your PC the Sublight application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sublight in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sublight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sublight:
- The publisher is: http://www.sublight.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sublight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sublight.
8. After uninstalling Sublight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sublight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sublight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sublight by Sublight Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Sublight by Sublight Labs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sublight supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:53:21.937