SubShop is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SubShop from your computeryearsoft
. You can find out more on yearsoft or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.YY-BDA0EC6934F7\Application Data\ACooler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SubShop is "D:\Documents and Settings\UserName.YY-BDA0EC6934F7\Application Data\ACooler\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SubShop's primary file takes about 171.66 KB (175781 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
SubShop is composed of the following executables which take 1.37 MB (1438325
bytes) on disk:
- SLEsperant.exe (563.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (171.66 KB)
- winrr.exe (669.50 KB)
This web page is about SubShop version 22.214.171.124
SubShop is an application by the software company yearsoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall SubShop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SubShop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SubShop or simply click the Search feature and type in "SubShop". If it exists on your system the SubShop app will be found very quickly. When you click SubShop in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SubShop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SubShop.
8. After removing SubShop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SubShop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SubShop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SubShop by yearsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SubShop by yearsoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SubShop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:46:54.123