SubSearch version 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SubSearch version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SubSearch version 1.0 from your computerHayvaiz.com
. You can find out more on Hayvaiz.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the software SubSearch version 1.0 can be found at http://www.hayvaiz.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\kurtj\AppData\Local\SubSearch directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\kurtj\AppData\Local\SubSearch\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SubSearch version 1.0. SubSearch.App.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SubSearch version 1.0. They take about 1.67 MB (1746641
bytes) on disk.
- srm.exe (393.00 KB)
- SubSearch.App.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SubSearch version 1.0.
SubSearch version 1.0 is a program released by the software company Hayvaiz.com. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase SubSearch version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SubSearch version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SubSearch version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SubSearch version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the SubSearch version 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SubSearch version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SubSearch version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SubSearch version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hayvaiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\kurtj\AppData\Local\SubSearch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SubSearch version 1.0.
8. After removing SubSearch version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SubSearch version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SubSearch version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SubSearch version 1.0 by Hayvaiz.com from your computer, we are not saying that SubSearch version 1.0 by Hayvaiz.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SubSearch version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 23:20:44.347