This page is about Stupid Invaders for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Stupid Invaders from your computerMartin
. More info about Martin can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Stupid Invaders directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Stupid Invaders is "C:\Program Files\Stupid Invaders\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named game.exe and its approximative size is 344.00 KB (352256 bytes).
Stupid Invaders is comprised of the following executables which take 1.02 MB (1073652
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (344.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.49 KB)
Stupid Invaders is an application released by the software company Martin. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Stupid Invaders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Stupid Invaders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stupid Invaders or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stupid Invaders". If it is installed on your PC the Stupid Invaders program will be found automatically. When you select Stupid Invaders in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stupid Invaders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stupid Invaders.
8. After uninstalling Stupid Invaders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stupid Invaders which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stupid Invaders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Stupid Invaders by Martin from your computer, nor are we saying that Stupid Invaders by Martin is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stupid Invaders in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:57:01.610