You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Studio Library for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Studio Library from your PCCompuGroup Medical Italia S.p.A.
. Check out here
for more details on CompuGroup Medical Italia S.p.A.. Studio Library is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fimed\Lib folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 38.20 KB (39112 bytes) on disk and is called StudioLiveUpdate.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Studio Library. They take about 1.67 MB (1755822
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FimedRicettaSettings.exe (106.20 KB)
- FimeSanExchange.exe (392.08 KB)
- GestLic.exe (308.00 KB)
- GestoreMultimediale.exe (104.00 KB)
- ImxUpdate.exe (82.20 KB)
- LogView.exe (148.00 KB)
- PreviewImage.exe (88.00 KB)
- SebCrsSiss.exe (48.00 KB)
- StudioLiveUpdate.exe (38.20 KB)
- Sync_Leo_DocImg.exe (400.00 KB)
The current page applies to Studio Library version 4.3.00.679
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Studio Library:
...click to view all...
Studio Library is an application offered by CompuGroup Medical Italia S.p.A.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Studio Library is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Studio Library from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Studio Library or simply click the Search feature and type in "Studio Library". The Studio Library app will be found very quickly. When you select Studio Library in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Studio Library, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Studio Library.
8. After removing Studio Library, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Studio Library that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Studio Library with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Studio Library by CompuGroup Medical Italia S.p.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Studio Library by CompuGroup Medical Italia S.p.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Studio Library supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:43:36.960