Studio Instruments 1.0
This info is about Studio Instruments 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Studio Instruments 1.0 from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. You can find out more on Cakewalk Music Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on Studio Instruments 1.0 on Cakewalk Music Software's page. Studio Instruments 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Studio Instruments 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 685.70 KB (702155 bytes) on disk.
Studio Instruments 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 685.70 KB (702155
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Studio Instruments 1.0 version 1.0
Studio Instruments 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Studio Instruments 1.0:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Cakewalk Studio Instruments v1.0 HYBRID - 4 isntrum.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\Studio Instruments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cakewalk Studio Instruments_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Cakewalk Music Software\Studio Instruments
Studio Instruments 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Studio Instruments 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Studio Instruments 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Studio Instruments 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Studio Instruments 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Studio Instruments 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Studio Instruments 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Studio Instruments 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Studio Instruments 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Studio Instruments 1.0.
8. After removing Studio Instruments 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Studio Instruments 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Studio Instruments 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Studio Instruments 1.0 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Studio Instruments 1.0 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Studio Instruments 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:59:36.823