Studio Instruments 1.0
This info is about Studio Instruments 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Studio Instruments 1.0 from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. You can find out more on Cakewalk Music Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on Studio Instruments 1.0 on Cakewalk Music Software's page. Studio Instruments 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Studio Instruments 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 685.70 KB (702155 bytes) on disk.
Studio Instruments 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 685.70 KB (702155
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Studio Instruments 1.0 version 1.0
Studio Instruments 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Studio Instruments 1.0:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Cakewalk Studio Instruments v1.0 HYBRID - 4 isntrum.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\Studio Instruments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cakewalk Studio Instruments_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Cakewalk Music Software\Studio Instruments
Studio Instruments 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Studio Instruments 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Studio Instruments 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Studio Instruments 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Studio Instruments 1.0". The Studio Instruments 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Studio Instruments 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Studio Instruments 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Studio Instruments 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Studio Instruments\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Studio Instruments 1.0.
8. After removing Studio Instruments 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Studio Instruments 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Studio Instruments 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Studio Instruments 1.0 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Studio Instruments 1.0 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Studio Instruments 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:59:36.823