Structural Toolkit V5
Structural Toolkit V5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Structural Toolkit V5 from your systemAnthony Furr Software
. Open here
for more info on Anthony Furr Software. Please open http://www.structuraltoolkit.com.au/
if you want to read more on Structural Toolkit V5 on Anthony Furr Software's page. Structural Toolkit V5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Structural Toolkit V5 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Structural Toolkit V5\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Structural Toolkit V5. STK.exe is the Structural Toolkit V5's primary executable file and it occupies about 45.52 MB (47730176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Structural Toolkit V5. They occupy about 73.07 MB (76623088
bytes) on disk.
- STK.exe (45.52 MB)
- STKLicenseUpdater.exe (8.21 MB)
- STKPDFManager.exe (18.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Structural Toolkit V5 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Structural Toolkit V5 releases:
...click to view all...
Structural Toolkit V5 is a program offered by the software company Anthony Furr Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Structural Toolkit V5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Structural Toolkit V5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Structural Toolkit V5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Structural Toolkit V5". If it exists on your system the Structural Toolkit V5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Structural Toolkit V5 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Structural Toolkit V5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Structural Toolkit V5:
- The software company is: http://www.structuraltoolkit.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Structural Toolkit V5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Structural Toolkit V5.
8. After removing Structural Toolkit V5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Structural Toolkit V5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Structural Toolkit V5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Structural Toolkit V5 by Anthony Furr Software from your computer, we are not saying that Structural Toolkit V5 by Anthony Furr Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Structural Toolkit V5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-15 04:21:27.150