Stronghold Legends is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Stronghold Legends from your PCModern, Inc.
. More information about Modern, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://forum.mgi.ir
to get more data about Stronghold Legends on Modern, Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Stronghold Legends folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Stronghold Legends is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Stronghold Legends\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 18.71 MB (19619840 bytes) on disk and is named StrongholdLegends.exe.
The executables below are part of Stronghold Legends. They take about 19.45 MB (20399850
bytes) on disk.
- Firewall.exe (53.48 KB)
- GameuxInstall.exe (17.48 KB)
- StrongholdLegends.exe (18.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Stronghold Legends is a program by the software company Modern, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Stronghold Legends is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Stronghold Legends from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stronghold Legends or simply click the Search field and type in "Stronghold Legends". If it is installed on your PC the Stronghold Legends program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stronghold Legends in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stronghold Legends, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stronghold Legends:
- The web site of the program is: http://forum.mgi.ir
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Stronghold Legends\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stronghold Legends.
8. After removing Stronghold Legends, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stronghold Legends which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stronghold Legends using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Stronghold Legends by Modern, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stronghold Legends by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stronghold Legends supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 13:47:23.893